Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chanel Spring 2012

Under the sea! More sea-inspired collection. This Spring 2012 Chanel Collection is mainly based on what deep inside the sea looks like. My thought immediately went to sea creatures like sea-horse, clam, fish, coral, jellyfish and more! The ruffles are so fantastic and the colors are magical. Although both Chanel and McQueen 's collection represent sea, each has individual charm and style. Chanel goes with the classy one. The Chanel way. That simple yet stunning way.


So stunning this one!
















This one is too lovely!!!

Scale?Nice! 
I'm thinking of sea-horse right now!




Clam? It's so magical!
Miranda Kerr~ The wifey of my fave actor!

Is this jellyfish-inspired? Cool!!












 All photos are taken from Vogue website

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Yves Costeau

6 comments:

  1. This was by far one of my favorite chanel collections yet :)
    Visit my blog www.fashion4play.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection


    join my snake skin clutch giveaway if you're interested :D
    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!