Thursday, March 15, 2012

Design Festival 2012

Looooong time no see~~ have been too and over busy. Yes, and my insomnia is back :| 
Remember my past post about me being a Dfest 2012 finalist? I lost T.T. But it was fun though! I won't give up design just being lost again. heeheehehe. The model is my best friend, Audrey Sinatra. She is tall, sharp eyes, and she gave me advice of what should I did -that's the best part-.
I gotta get ready for class, so here are the photos~


Should learn to make up others. The face art is low quality -blame me-. Glad there was my friend there!




 -

Since the theme of the competition is Tropical Indonesia, I got inspired by my favourite tropical fruit, Durian. I know and well informed by my family and friends that my design was too simple! But, yeah, it's been done and I can't do anything about it. Guess I got to do better next time.




Here are other contestants. They're amazing. I feel so embarassed. Mine was not good, right?




This one won 1st place. Amazing, huh? Look at that paper bustier and skirt!


The second winner!


And if you notice well, the second winner was my lovely friends! The designers were Jefri Ang and Anne. And the model was none other than Wulan Wu from Bootsy Doopsy !!! Congratz guys!!!








After show shoot!!
Oh and this is my partner, Debbie who gone missing the whole show, what a pity!

Designers : Cynthia Bk (me) & Debbie H.
MUA : me & Debbie 
Model : Audrey Sinatra
Photos Credit to : Andrew from ItsMeAn2x , Anne V., Fanny N.


"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King Jr.


6 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job!
    I love designing tooo!!!!

    Should we follow each other??

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see this post at Wulan's blog.. and i love it! you guys are soo amazingg!!!

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds really like an amazing event, isn't it?If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing and creative
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!