Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sour Crush

Almost Saturday yet I post last Saturday photos :p

We -me,CK,vivi,ayin,ratna- planned to go to Supermall to watch Accelera, a car exhibition, but we ended up just ate there and went straight to a cafe not far from the mall. The cafe called "Le Cafe Gourmand". The place was so comfy. It serves many kinds of dessert, beverage, and only a few kind of meal. We ordered few items, too bad the camera wasn't working properly. We didn't even take photos together as we usually did.

I asked Ratna to take a few photos for me to fill up my blog. Thanks so much for the beautiful photos :*



"Art is the daughter of freedom." -- Friedrich Schiller

9 comments:

  1. your shoes!! warnae apiiikk! ♥
    what brand?

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I am your newest follower:) If you want, you can follow me back, I'd be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, you have an aura of killing people lol ;;) and the cafe looks stunning and cool. i think we never met and don't know where you're :| bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh.. I love your lime jeans! major envy..

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit dear! Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! lets follow each other!
    :)
    http://curiouschup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!.. Would you like to follow each other? www.thesillyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. ;)
    Following you now.
    Kisses.
    http://www.nosceteipsum9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!