Saturday, April 14, 2012

Run-away!

So lack of updateeee ><.. been so busy with a lesson called "nirmana", doing a mid-semester project with my teammates. will show u later! Then come the mid-tests.. o.O

But last Saturday, me and some of my teammates spared time for a short refreshing! Went to Ciputra World Mall. Watched that Wrath of the Titans movie! Quite like it. Not as good as the first movie though==

Kevin, CK, me, Andrew from ItsMeAn2x , Ratna 




ugh! my killer aura o.O

I should be doing my assignment instead of posting here, so bye for now~ 
xoxo


"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one." - John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!