Friday, June 15, 2012

A Walk to Neighbourhood

My university's exam weeks have finished! Hurray! Now I'm stepping right into holiday hole. It's gonna be a looooooong holiday. I'm trying to make my holiday-to-do-list again this time which always failed to be done for so many years before. And I'm going to paradise Bali on late July with my college friends! Woohoo!
Right, enough of my babbling. I went to Malaysia, KL to be exact yesterday dawn. A one day trip :| Yes you read right, ONE day. I'm already on my own bed now. Parents got thing to do there and I just tagged along like a gum sticking on pants.

My favourite photo spot in LCCT

O-earth Organic Spaghetti! Heavenly taste in fair price!


loose top-random, pants-Zara, bag-random, flats-Noche


We were getting home latter at midnight. And I'm so lack at sleep! Let me get one now, see you pretties~


16 comments:

  1. lovely blog, hi, i just following you :)

    mind to follow me back? nice to know u :)

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spaghetti looks really delicious! :) I love Italian food. :)
    Have a great time in Bali. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes I do am a kpop fan ^^
    thanks for comment :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice :)


    http://lajune16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a nice holiday! :D
    I've followed your blog, kindly visit and follow mine? :)
    http://peureine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh KL Malaysia, I will go there next month! any advice for me?? hehe

    xo, carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a nice holiday dear, I'm gonna start my exam week this Thursday :) Wish me luck ^^

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having fun after exam is the best feelings ever <3
    wanna follow each other?

    Kisses
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for exams being over! Gosh Bali, that sounds like it will be lovely. I can't wait for my own trip.. just two more weeks eek.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is gorgeous!

    I'm your next follower;) If you would like to follow me back, you can find me on :

    http://defty-fashion.blogspot.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. the food looks goood^^
    great blog btw!
    Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    take a look at my blog and let me know^^
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. adore your zara pants! lovely purple :D
    anyway that pasta look yummy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. what you cooked looks so delicious! im so trying this at home!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!